132 New Videos + 10 New Videos of Henry Akins rolling live with students, demonstrating how to use Hidden Jiu-Jitsu in action!
If You're Struggling To Make Hidden Jiu-Jitsu Work On The Mats... Then You NEED To See This Incredible Collection of 142 Videos, That Show You The Hidden Details WITHIN The Hidden Details - That Make These Techniques EASY!
If you'd like to see me in action, showing you live how to apply all your Hidden Jiu-Jitsu techniques when you actually roll, then you need to see the 2017 Sub n Surf Bali seminar footage right now!
Here's what people are saying about Hidden Jiu-Jitsu:
“If you'd like to make that final leap to be able to use Hidden Jiu-Jitsu techniques effectively against full resistance when you fight or roll, then this is the course you need.”
From the desk of: Henry Akins
Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
This is some of the best footage we've ever shot.
If you've been following Hidden Jiu-Jitsu for any length of time, you know for the past couple years, I've been doing Sub n' Surf camps in exotic locations all around the world.
The footage in this seminar was shot in Bali in 2017.
And we did things a little different this time.
The first thing you may notice is, we had much better filming equipment this time around.
Thanks to my friend and Emmy-award winning camera man Robert Penzel (whose work you might recognize from The Discovery Channel's "Fight Science" series)...
The videos are all super clear, high-definition, and the angles we were able to get from a lot of the Questions and Answer videos, plus the videos of me rolling with the students, it was all simply better than the footage from the camps we did in the past.
Also, the engagement for the Questions and Answers was simply off the charts.
You can actually see the light bulbs going off in people's brains, and everyone's smiling when they "get it".
Even if to get it, they had to tap to crushing pressure, haha. There are 133 videos in this course, not even counting the 10 rolling videos, and ALL of these videos are hyper-focused on only 5 topics.
And this is easily the most comprehensive footage I've ever filmed on guard passing.
Here are the details:
#1: Clinching, takedowns and self-defense.
- Preparing to engage your opponent
- Preparing to engage your opponent Q & A
- Standing wrist lock
- Standing wrist lock Q & A
- Standing wrist lock - hand in multiple positions
- Standing wrist lock - hand in multiple positions Q & A
- Timing if they try to pull the hand away
- Timing if they try to pull the hand away Q & A
- Straight arm shoulder lock
- Straight arm shoulder lock Q & A
- Pushing straight arm shoulder lock
- Pushing straight arm shoulder lock Q & A
- Wrist lock off the collar grab
- Wrist lock off the collar grab Q & A
- Defense to the throat grab
- Defense to the throat grab Q & A
- Concept of standing in base
- Concept of standing in base Q & A
- Moving in base
- Moving in base Q & A
- Philosophy of why we take the fight to the ground
- Philosophy of why we take the fight to the ground Q & A
- George Forman defense
- George Forman defense Q & A
- Setting up for clinch
- Setting up for clinch Q & A
- Standing connection drill for standing in base
#2: Submission defenses and escapes.
- Heel hooks
- Heel hooks Q & A
- Defense against the straight footlock
- Defense against the straight footlock Q & A
- Defense to the toe hold
- Defense to the toe hold Q & A
- Defending the back choke
- Defending the back choke Q & A
- Concept of escaping the back
- Concept of escaping the back Q & A
- Preventing the mount
- Preventing the mount Q & A
- Americana from crosside
- Americana from crosside Q & A
#3: Mount escapes.
- How to do the umpa
- The umpa Q & A
- Mount defense starting position
- Mount defense starting position Q & A
- Wrist trap to umpa
- Wrist trap to umpa Q & A
- Lifting the hip to trap the arm
- Lifting the hip to trap the arm Q & A
- How to stay safe on the street when mounted
- How to stay safe on the street when mounted Q & A
- Mount escapes when opponent leans back
- Roll from spread arms defense
- Roll from spread arms defense Q & A
- Counter to the foot trap defense
- Counter to the foot trap defense Q & A
#4: Guard passing.
- What is guard passing?
- What is guard passing Q & A
- Collapsing the knee shield
- Collapsing the knee shield Q & A
- The goal of guard passing Q & A
- Knowing where to shift your angle
- Knowing where to shift your angle Q & A
- How to engage with proper weight distribution
- How to engage with proper weight distribution Q & A
- Passing the spider guard
- Passing the spider guard Q & A
- Passing the butterfly guard
- Passing the butterfly guard Q & A
- Countering the butterfly hook
- Countering the butterfly hook Q & A
- de la Riva Guard
- de la Riva Guard Q & A
- Intro: what happens when someone passes your guard?
- What happens when someone passes your guard Q & A
- Defense to being flattened out
- Defense to being flattened out Q & A
- Defense against the underhook
- Defense against the underhook Q & A
- Being efficient while escaping side control
- Plucking the elbow from side control
- Plucking the elbow from side control Q & A
- Defending the cross face
- Defending the cross face Q & A
- Using the elbow to defend against knee on belly
- Why your opponent changes position on top
- Why your opponent changes position on top Q & A
- Crosside drill
- Crosside drill Q & A
BONUS: Henry Q & A!
- Preferred angle for takedowns from standing clinch
- Scissor Sweep
- Scissor Sweep Q & A
- What areas to focus on first
- How to integrate Hidden Jiu-Jitsu at home gym
- Why do you use the underhook from bottom side control?
- Why do you use the underhook from bottom side control Q & A?
- Missing underhook from bottom side control
- Missing underhook from bottom side control Q & A
- Strategy to deal with bigger, stronger opponents
- Knee on belly with strike defense
- Knee on belly with strike defense Q & A
- Standing collar grab defense
- Standing collar grab defense Q & A
- Using the open guard against the standing pass
- Breaking the opponent to crosside from turtle
- Breaking the opponent to crosside from turtle Q & A
- Defense against hair grab
- Preventing the bridge when doing the cross collar choke from mount
- Trapping the arm and rolling reverse turtle
- Trapping the arm and rolling reverse turtle Q & A
- Takedown from clinch when you take the back
- Takedown from clinch when you take the back Q & A
- Staying heavy and relaxing
It is such an amazing feeling when you finally get how to make your techniques work against full resistance, and it just feels smooth.
And that's what these Jiu-Jitsu camps are all about.
Students begin preparing questions and thinking about what to focus on weeks ahead of time.
And then we spend an entire week focused on making it happen.
With this footage, you can make it happen too.
This course is designed to be as simple, easy and convenient as possible.
You can watch these videos on any device, anytime you want.
You get 143 videos total.
133 focused on the positions mentioned above.
10 Narrated rolling videos, where you see me roll with students and narrate what I'm thinking, what my goals are, and sometimes what I could have done better.
You can rewind, pause and rewatch whatever you need, as many times as you need, on your own time, in your own space.
The videos are recorded in HD, the best we've done at any of our camps.
Like I said, sharing this incredible knowledge has become my life’s work, and it makes me truly happy to hear stories about how this knowledge changes lives for the better.
I’m not sure if you can imagine a couple months from now, after you’ve taken the time to really practice and hone your skill, how great it will feel to know you can actually use all your Hidden Jiu-Jitsu knowledge as you roll, but making the jump from being able to drill at technique and being able to hit it at the perfect window of opportunity as you roll... well, few things feel better in Jiu-Jitsu.
I hope to hear your story soon, of how this knowledge has helped you, changed your understanding of jiu-jitsu, and made everything effective and easy for you.
It's a true joy to know my work is changing lives, keeping people safe, and giving them a sense of power and confidence they didn’t even know was possible.
Get Lifetime Access To The 2017 Bali Sub n' Surf Footage By Clicking The Button Below!
P.S. - if you're skimming and just want to see what the offer is... for only $196, you get lifetime access to Henry Akin's personal Hidden Jiu-Jitsu library of all the videos, commentary, feedback, Q & A and future updates for the 2017 Bali Sub n Surf. Literally everything that happened, every question that was asked, every answer, and FINALLY footage of Henry rolling with students so you can get a real feel for what Hidden Jiu-Jitsu looks like in action!