Can you really solve 4 of the biggest problems in all of fighting, in only 47 videos?
Let me prove to you how easy it is to:
1. Completely shut down the leg lock game, and have a simple answer for every stage of every leg lock (anyone can do these techniques, they require no special flexibility or strength) (11 videos)...
2. Make your guard impossible to pass, turning every attempt at passing into a mistake your opponent regrets immediately, that you can easily turn into a sweep or submission (12 videos)...
3. How to be dangerous from the open guard, by using it offensively! (Think Renzo Gracie vs Oleg Taktarov , and I guarantee you've never seen these techniques anywhere else, because the public has never seen them! Rickson developed this system to deal with wrestlers in the late 90s and early 2000s, who were content to ground and pound from the guard. Not anymore!!!)
4. How and when to get back to your feet, and how to get easy takedowns your opponent can't stop...or... use this strategically to force them to pass... and fall right back into your trap... PLUS: the micro-movements and drills you can use to keep distance and deny your opponent from even beginning to pass! (16 videos)
Want to be safe from leg locks, for good?
Would you like to discover how to “stab” guard passers in their tracks and utilize their own passing movements to systematically drive them directly into your highest percentage sweeps and submissions?
Want to know why you get passed so often? Its because your THINKING about defending your open guard is BACKWARD!
Ever wonder why you don’t hit more sweeps successfully? Its because what you think you know about playing open guard is FLAWED…
Want To Know How To Sweep Even The BIGGEST, STRONGEST, MOST AGGRESSIVE pressure passer with ease?
Want An Open Guard That Is Virtually Impenetrable?
- Unlimited Digital Access
- Special Seminar Discount
- Access PLUS Get Your Unannounced Bonus After You Claim YOUR Henry Akins Hidden Jiu Jitsu Cross Side Escapes Training System Below…
- 100% Secure Ordering
- 100% Privacy Protected
- 100% ZERO Spam Policy
Kron Gracie Knows.
Rickson Gracie Knows.
The Black Belts Who Attend His “Black Belt ONLY Seminars” Know.
And THESE Guys & Gals Know
When talking and thinking about what to do from your open guard you must first think…
1.) How did I get here…. You either chose the position OR your opponent PUT you there.
2.) Why did I get here… probably because you are one of the following smaller, weaker and or have the inferior take down game
At the end of the day Open Guard is NOT
1.) A place to camp out
2.) A defensive position
Open Guard IS…
1.) Where you set up to finish from the bottom
2.) Where you finish from the bottom
3.) Where you sweep to get on top and finish from there
If you’ll notice in my definition above… the open guard is ultimately for one reason and one reason only… TO FINISH!
All too often open guard players fail to realize they have 4 spears at their disposal. 2 arms and 2 legs.
Its actually the only position where all 4 limbs are simultaneously available to OPEN space between you and your opponent. Skillfully, strategically and systematically STAB your passing opponent with your spears or perish!
Your opponent is actively moving toward you, taking up space, trying to get closer, trying to pass your open guard. He mistakenly thinks this is in his favor. But its ONLY in his favor if you don’t know how to use your weapons. Truth be told every guard passer should be moving into a TRAP when trying to pass your guard.
In most conflicts the combatants try to AVOID each others weapons…
When a guard passer comes forward he’s purposely CONNECTING himself to YOUR weapons. YOUR spears.
If you do it right…
You “stab” your opponent with your spears and turn him in whatever direction you want, into whatever position you want. The sweep or the submission or the getting off the ground to take top position is IMMINENT for you.
But ONLY if you understand the strengths AND WEAKNESSES of the open guard position.
The “Tip Of The Spear” Open Guard:
– Who’s in charge? You or the passer? Who’s got grips? You or the passer? Is he stabbing you or are you stabbing him? The answers you give are critical and I’ll show you exactly how to make every exchange go YOUR way.
– Is your guard passer really really pressuring you hard with a “stack pass”… BITE HIM! No really.
– There is ONE principle above all that governs the success or failure of your open guard to keep you safe and advance your position. It’s the principle of SPACE. I’ll show you the most critical and essential thing you need to know about “space management”. Just this ONE concept will radically improve your open guard overnight. I promise.
– Should you stand up or should you stay in open guard? To be or not to be…. THAT is the question. (Answers inside)
– Do you lack flexibility? Do you lack strength? Do you lack athleticism? Then the “Tip Of The Spear” Open Guard is EXACTLY what you need because it requires NONE of those attributes.
If you like hearing training partners respond with ….
-How’d you do that?
-Can you show me that?
-Nobody’s EVER done that to me
Then this is the ONLY systematic approach to Open Guard you will ever need.
Justin Chapweke – Black Belt
“One Sentence from Henry & now I think about Jiu Jitsu Techniques in a Different way.”
Jordan Selleck – Purple Belt
“Henry’s Jiu-Jitsu made me Re-Think my game”
Patric Johnson – Black Belt
“This is the Magic of Jiu Jitsu we all want to learn. The real essence of Jiu Jitsu”
Ivan – Black Belt
“I train with Henry to learn the finer details of the moves I already know.”
Normal Hidden Jiu Jitsu Training System Tuition $97.99
YOUR VIP Price
Today ONLY $91
- Special Seminar Discount (attend any of my seminars in the next 12 months and get 10% off tuition)
- FREE Lifetime Membership Access (special offers, events,bonuses available only to you)
- PLUS Get Your Unannounced Bonus After You Claim YOUR Hidden Jiu Jitsu The Open Guard Defense System… (this is just a special surprise from me… just to say thank you for your interest in the art I’ve dedicated my life to)
- The Open Guard Defense System includes FOURTY SEVEN modules where I share with you the concepts, ideas and functional principles of Defending and Attacking from the Open Guard
“Here’s All You Really Need To Know About Rickson Gracie And His Opinion Of Henry Akins…”
“I studied at Rickson’s under Henry for 3 years, and here’s all you need to know about Rickson’s opinion of Henry, the depth of his understating of Rickson’s game and his ability to TEACH ALL of the most closely guarded secret aspects of Rickson’s Jiu Jitsu… Rickson could have chosen anyone in the Gracie family or anyone in his academy to take on the task of teaching Jiu Jitsu to his youngest son Kron. In my over 15 years in Jiu Jitsu I’ve heard a lot of things directly from Rickson’s own black belts about Rickson’s Academy and what happened behind closed doors. And the fact is this… there was nobody Rickson trusted more to pass HIS Jiu Jitsu on to Kron than Henry Akins”
– Sean Patrick Flanery, Black Belt, Hollywood, California
Some people call what I teach…
fundamentals” Some call it
“Basic” But the truth is “Hidden Jiu Jitsu” is all about…
Getting back to basics where LEVERAGE and SMARTS beats athletic, gifted and chemically enhanced 100% of the time. It’s time for us to TAKE BACK OUR JIU JITSU.
And now that you’re here I’ll be sharing with you my 20 years of experience that’s resulted directly from training full time in Los Angeles, California with the man the late great Grandmaster Helio Gracie used to call “Urso” (the bear)… My Instructor… Rickson Gracie. The man regarded as “the greatest Jiu Jitsu fighter of all time”.
For much of my adult life I’ve had the unique and enviable experience few could ever dream of. I’ve been side by side with Rickson Gracie on the mat training with him, instructing for him, helping him prepare for fights, defending the honor of his academy, teaching one of his sons and training endless hours with the other. I’ve spent more hours inside of more closed door, back room training sessions led and run by Rickson than any human being alive. Its well known that Rockson was Rickson’s oldest son. What’s not as well known is that Rockson was one of my very best friends and NOBODY trained with Rockson more than I did. I have been allowed into an inner sanctum of Rickson Gracie’s that most people only wonder and debate about in mat side chats after practice and debate about his “myth vs legend” status in online forums.
I remember hearing Kyra Gracie recount a story…
“When I was really small, I remember having asked Renzo [Gracie]: ‘Uncle, is Rickson everything they say he is?’ And the answer has stuck in my head since: ‘No. He’s much more.”
Here are 7 Reasons WHY You Should Believe Me & Trust That What I Call “Hidden Jiu Jitsu” Is NOT The Jiu Jitsu You Nor Your Training Partners (And Possibly Even Your Instructors) Are Familiar With…
- I’ve taken my training with Master Rickson DEAD SERIOUS from day one. The ONLY reason I left home and my mom and dad in Oklahoma with little more than the clothes on my back 19 years ago was to learn Gracie Jiu Jitsu from THE MAN himself. 19 years later I STILL take the Jiu Jitsu I learned from him DEAD SERIOUS
- It’s well known that Rickson did NOT give out black belts generously. It is and always has been one of the stingiest belt promoters in all of jiu jitsu. – I got my blue belt in 6 months. Faster than ANYONE under him EVER. – I got my purple belt in 2 years. Absolutley UNHEARD of for one of his students to advance to Purple Belt that quickly. – When he gave me my black belt NOBODY had received their black belt from Rickson FASTER than I did and to my knowledge that hasn’t changed
- It’s well documented that Rockson was Rickson’s oldest son who tragically died in 2000… Rockson was one of my very best friends. I was his PRIMARY training partner. Not a day goes by that I don’t think about him and miss him dearly.
- Coming up in jiu jitsu as one of Rockson’s best friends and with personal, direct & constant access to Rickson’s inner sanctum I can honestly say I’ve witnessed true “family secrets” that have NEVER been shared, exposed or discussed outside the family. NOW I’m sharing them with YOU
- I participated in and WON challenge matches even at WHITE belt, in Master RIckson’s academy fighting on his behalf and on the behalf of my teammates.
- As a blue belt I was already running warm ups and assisting higher ranked instructors at his academy and did so until he moved back to Brazil. I officially taught as a lead instructor for him starting in 2000 as one of his Brown belts
- I personally witnessed him REGULARLY dismantling visiting world class black belts and world champions. All those stories you hear about this guy, that guy and all the stuff that went down behind closed doors… more often than not I was one of the FEW eyewitnesses
What I’m sharing with you will NOT be second hand. It’s FIRST hand. Saw it with my own eyes. Felt it with my own hands. And I’ve taught it and continue to teach it EVERYDAY for well over a decade.Remember, “Hidden Jiu Jitsu” isn’t THEORY. It’s EXACTLY what Rickson taught to just a FEW of us. My love, appreciation and respect for the Gracie family knows no bounds. And I’ve yet to find someone who can explain to me IF there are no secrets and IF the information is all out there then HOW can you explain how Kron his son is the ONLY black belt under RIckson to make a major splash at the highest levels of jiu jitsu? The short answer is “you can’t.
Rickson’s core concept of DEFENSE was given to him by his father Helio. Helio’s entire game was based around being able to avoid and escape ANY attack, in ANY position, from ANY opponent at ANY time. The ability to stay safe at all times in all positions was priority #1 and NOBODY embodied this principle better than Rickson.
And when you see the details you’ll be #MINDBLOWN! Your training partners will shake their heads in frustration as you become completely UNSTOPPABLE with these “Hidden Jiu Jitsu” Systems & StrategiesLet’s Talk Soon,
Rickson Gracie Black Belt