Henry Akins’ Hidden Jiu Jitsu The “Heavy as a Dead Whale” Cross Side Control System:
- Want to start embarrassing opponents and making them simply tap to your insanely heavy side control (cross side) pressure?… even if you’re a “little guy”
- Want to make your side control (cross side) pressure SO heavy that your opponents willingly and AGGRESSIVELY GIVE you submissions just so you’ll ease up?
- Want to get to side control (cross side) and not only DOMINATE the position but still have BOTH of your hands free to aggressively hunt for and finish submissions without leaving the position?
- Unlimited Digital Access
- Special Seminar Discount
- Access PLUS Get Your Unannounced Bonus After You Claim YOUR Henry Akins Hidden Jiu Jitsu Cross Side Escapes Training System Below…
- 100% Secure Ordering
- 100% Privacy Protected
- 100% ZERO Spam Policy
Kron Gracie Knows.
Rickson Gracie Knows.
The Black Belts Who Attend His “Black Belt ONLY Seminars” Know.
And THESE Guys & Gals Know
First things first…. Rickson sees and does things different than the average Joe.
And in turn… just like every other position we see, engage with and refer to this position is seen differently as well… from here forward its not “side mount” its “Cross Side”…
I’m not saying this to debate semantics just to avoid any confusion.
When most people say “side mount”, Rickson, Myself and my Students say “Cross Side” and inside this Cross Side Escapes Course you’ll get to see first hand WHY we see the position DIFFERENTLY.
By far the most common question I get asked is… “Henry how do I get out of side control when I’m stuck there?”
Even to this day I have Brown and Black Belts ask me this question not just white belts. The answer is simple yet complex.
The first point to understand is that if you’re EVER getting put flat On your back something is WRONG and that fundamental flaw in your Jiu Jitsu needs to be FIXED immediately.
Its understanding this ONE fundamental that:
A. Lets you avoid getting Stuck on the bottom and
B. Reverse engineer your way to escaping when you do.
Remember I don’t see Jiu Jitsu as a “sport” its about life and death.
So when I say “this is how to avoid and or escape Cross Side (side control) I mean “this is how to avoid being maimed or KILLED when you end up on the bottom”
If it works to save your life you can bet your last dollar it’ll win you a tournament.
The TRUTH about the cross side (side control) position is your Opponent THINKS he has ALL the advantages. And while it is Certainly the dominant position in the exchange there are weaknesses in the position that very very few people in Jiu Jitsu know how to exploit.
This is not some “theoretical idea” about cross side. What I’m saying is this…
By using the tools and escapes in this module I GUARANTEE your regular training partners will Start to AVOID trying to put you in cross side (side control).
They will be so frustrated and fearful from repeatedly LOSING control of the position so many times in a row they will begin to think “passing your guard and trying to get to side control is a BAD idea I’m gonna try something else”
Whether you’re a white belt who’d prefer to learn your cross side escapes RIGHT the FIRST time around or if you’re a belt of color who’d love nothing more than to make cross side an “impossible dream” for any opponent…
My “Crow Bar” Side Control (Cross Side) Escape System” is exactly what you’ve been looking for.
If you like hearing training partners respond with ….
If you like hearing training partners respond with ….
-How’d you do that?
-Can you show me that?
-Nobody’s EVER done that to me
Then this is the ONLY systematic approach to Half Guard Top & Bottom you need.
Maynard James Keenan – Purple Belt
“Perfect Foundational Fundamental Jiu Jitsu”
Dan Hart – Purple Belt
“Henry’s Jiu-Jitsu was life changing”
Rob Wolf – Blue Belt
“Henry’s approach is completely different. Can’t endorse him enough”
Guillaume Duranton – Brown Belt
“Henry puts a microscope on every position & shows the tiny details to make the position always work.”
Cross Side (Side Control) Escapes:
– Escaping like a GHOST from the bottom of Cross Side (side control) is EASY… but every opponents side control is different so you MUST MASTER the art of QUICKLY identifying WHICH cross side (side control) strategy your opponent is using and the EXACT “key movement” needed to UNLOCK their pressure (no matter how big they are) and I GUARANTEE you that you’ve never seen this approach to escaping cross side (side control).
– Making yourself 100% Uncontrollable from the bottom of cross side (side control) requires you make ONE adjustment as your opponent settles into side control. Do it right and you’re on the ATTACK and not stuck on bottom… Do it wrong and you’re UNDER WATER!
Normal Hidden Jiu Jitsu Training System Tuition $97.99
YOUR VIP Price
Today ONLY $67
- FREE Lifetime Membership Access (special offers, events,bonuses available only to you)
- PLUS Get Your Unannounced Bonus After You Claim YOUR Hidden Jiu Jitsu The “Heavy As A Dead Whale” Cross Side Control System… (this is just a special surprise from me… just to say thank you for your interest in the art I’ve dedicated my life to)
- The “Heavy as a Dead Whale” Cross Side Control System includes TWENTY THREE modules where I share with you the concepts, ideas and functional principles of controlling ANY ONE from Cross Side (aka side control)
“Here’s All You Really Need To Know About Rickson Gracie And His Opinion Of Henry Akins…”
“I studied at Rickson’s under Henry for 3 years, and here’s all you need to know about Rickson’s opinion of Henry, the depth of his understating of Rickson’s game and his ability to TEACH ALL of the most closely guarded secret aspects of Rickson’s Jiu Jitsu… Rickson could have chosen anyone in the Gracie family or anyone in his academy to take on the task of teaching Jiu Jitsu to his youngest son Kron. In my over 15 years in Jiu Jitsu I’ve heard a lot of things directly from Rickson’s own black belts about Rickson’s Academy and what happened behind closed doors. And the fact is this… there was nobody Rickson trusted more to pass HIS Jiu Jitsu on to Kron than Henry Akins”
– Sean Patrick Flanery, Black Belt, Hollywood, California
Some people call what I teach…
fundamentals” Some call it
“Basic” But the truth is “Hidden Jiu Jitsu” is all about…
Getting back to basics where LEVERAGE and SMARTS beats athletic, gifted and chemically enhanced 100% of the time. It’s time for us to TAKE BACK OUR JIU JITSU.
And now that you’re here I’ll be sharing with you my 20 years of experience that’s resulted directly from training full time in Los Angeles, California with the man the late great Grandmaster Helio Gracie used to call “Urso” (the bear)… My Instructor… Rickson Gracie. The man regarded as “the greatest Jiu Jitsu fighter of all time”.
For much of my adult life I’ve had the unique and enviable experience few could ever dream of. I’ve been side by side with Rickson Gracie on the mat training with him, instructing for him, helping him prepare for fights, defending the honor of his academy, teaching one of his sons and training endless hours with the other. I’ve spent more hours inside of more closed door, back room training sessions led and run by Rickson than any human being alive. Its well known that Rockson was Rickson’s oldest son. What’s not as well known is that Rockson was one of my very best friends and NOBODY trained with Rockson more than I did. I have been allowed into an inner sanctum of Rickson Gracie’s that most people only wonder and debate about in mat side chats after practice and debate about his “myth vs legend” status in online forums.
I remember hearing Kyra Gracie recount a story…
“When I was really small, I remember having asked Renzo [Gracie]: ‘Uncle, is Rickson everything they say he is?’ And the answer has stuck in my head since: ‘No. He’s much more.”
Here are 7 Reasons WHY You Should Believe Me & Trust That What I Call “Hidden Jiu Jitsu” Is NOT The Jiu Jitsu You Nor Your Training Partners (And Possibly Even Your Instructors) Are Familiar With…
- I’ve taken my training with Master Rickson DEAD SERIOUS from day one. The ONLY reason I left home and my mom and dad in Oklahoma with little more than the clothes on my back 19 years ago was to learn Gracie Jiu Jitsu from THE MAN himself. 19 years later I STILL take the Jiu Jitsu I learned from him DEAD SERIOUS
- It’s well known that Rickson did NOT give out black belts generously. It is and always has been one of the stingiest belt promoters in all of jiu jitsu. – I got my blue belt in 6 months. Faster than ANYONE under him EVER. – I got my purple belt in 2 years. Absolutley UNHEARD of for one of his students to advance to Purple Belt that quickly. – When he gave me my black belt NOBODY had received their black belt from Rickson FASTER than I did and to my knowledge that hasn’t changed
- It’s well documented that Rockson was Rickson’s oldest son who tragically died in 2000… Rockson was one of my very best friends. I was his PRIMARY training partner. Not a day goes by that I don’t think about him and miss him dearly.
- Coming up in jiu jitsu as one of Rockson’s best friends and with personal, direct & constant access to Rickson’s inner sanctum I can honestly say I’ve witnessed true “family secrets” that have NEVER been shared, exposed or discussed outside the family. NOW I’m sharing them with YOU
- I participated in and WON challenge matches even at WHITE belt, in Master RIckson’s academy fighting on his behalf and on the behalf of my teammates.
- As a blue belt I was already running warm ups and assisting higher ranked instructors at his academy and did so until he moved back to Brazil. I officially taught as a lead instructor for him starting in 2000 as one of his Brown belts
- I personally witnessed him REGULARLY dismantling visiting world class black belts and world champions. All those stories you hear about this guy, that guy and all the stuff that went down behind closed doors… more often than not I was one of the FEW eyewitnesses
What I’m sharing with you will NOT be second hand. It’s FIRST hand. Saw it with my own eyes. Felt it with my own hands. And I’ve taught it and continue to teach it EVERYDAY for well over a decade.Remember, “Hidden Jiu Jitsu” isn’t THEORY. It’s EXACTLY what Rickson taught to just a FEW of us. My love, appreciation and respect for the Gracie family knows no bounds. And I’ve yet to find someone who can explain to me IF there are no secrets and IF the information is all out there then HOW can you explain how Kron his son is the ONLY black belt under RIckson to make a major splash at the highest levels of jiu jitsu? The short answer is “you can’t.
Rickson’s core concept of DEFENSE was given to him by his father Helio. Helio’s entire game was based around being able to avoid and escape ANY attack, in ANY position, from ANY opponent at ANY time. The ability to stay safe at all times in all positions was priority #1 and NOBODY embodied this principle better than Rickson.
And when you see the details you’ll be #MINDBLOWN! Your training partners will shake their heads in frustration as you become completely UNSTOPPABLE with these “Hidden Jiu Jitsu” Systems & StrategiesLet’s Talk Soon,
Rickson Gracie Black Belt