Henry Akins’ Hidden Jiu Jitsu The “Ninja” Side Control Finishing System:
- Ever get to side control but feel like going for the finish will jeopardize your control of the position?… no problem
- Ever get to side control and BOTH your hands are occupied controlling your opponent so you can’t attack a submission?… no problem
- Ever go for a submission from side control and your opponent escapes because you opened up too much?… no problem
- With my “Ninja” Side Control Finishing System you’ll FINISH from side control at least 10x more than you currently do….
- Unlimited Digital Access
- Special Seminar Discount
- Access PLUS Get Your Unannounced Bonus After You Claim YOUR Henry Akins Hidden Jiu Jitsu Cross Side Escapes Training System Below…
- 100% Secure Ordering
- 100% Privacy Protected
- 100% ZERO Spam Policy
Kron Gracie Knows.
Rickson Gracie Knows.
The Black Belts Who Attend His “Black Belt ONLY Seminars” Know.
And THESE Guys & Gals Know
Rickson sees and does things different than the average Joe.
And in turn… just like every other position we see, engage with and refer to, this position is treated differently as well… from here forward its not “side mount” its “Cross Side”…
I’m not saying this to debate semantics, I just to avoid any confusion.
When most people say “side mount”, Rickson, Myself and my Students say “Cross Side” and inside this Cross Side Attacks Module you’ll get to see first hand WHY we see the position DIFFERENTLY!
By far the most common question about the top of Cross Side (side control) is… “Henry how do I FINISH more from side control when I get there?” Even to this day I have Brown and Black belts ask me this question not just white belts.
The answer is pretty simple…
Have two hands available to attack with and have the ability to pour suffocating pressure onto your opponent WHILE you’re attacking
The biggest problems I see with most people when they get to the top of side control that STOPS them dead in their tracks from finishing are…
1) At least 1 if not BOTH hands are OCCUPIED squeezing and or controlling their opponent. If you don’t have hands (unless you’re the super hero they call Kyle Maynard) you can’t finish.
2) Both knees are on the ground. If all your weight is on your knees then your weight isn’t smothering your opponent.
3) People are to willing to concede or give up the side control position for a lesser position. If you don’t want the position bad enough you won’t finish from that position.
Remember I don’t see Jiu Jitsu as a “sport” its about life and death.
So when I say “this is how to FINISH from cross side (side control) I mean “this is how to avoid being reversed, maimed or KILLED when you achieve a dominant position like cross side.
If it works to save your life you can bet your last dollar it’ll win you a tournament.
The TRUTH the better your cross side is, the more afraid your opponents will be of it and the more they will FREAK OUT when you push pressure on them.
The down side of becoming DOMINANT from the cross side position is people’s RESPONSE will become more exaggerated and more freaked out and sometimes this makes them harder to submit…
HOWEVER if you follow my lead… I’ll show you in this “Ninja” Side Control Finishing System how to finish a bucking bronco no matter how big, strong or skilled he is.
Finishing from Cross Side isn’t about having 101 Submissions its having CONTROL of your opponent and letting him FOLLOW your lead right into YOUR submission attack.
From the cross side position your opponents first sign of being submitted should be his sudden realization that he’s GOTTA tap.
This is not some “theoretical idea” about cross side. What I’m saying is this…
By using the attacks in this system I GUARANTEE your regular training partners will RUN from your cross side (side control).
Heck you’ll even see some of them tap to the PRESSURE alone simply because they’re SCARED of the submissions because they KNOW you can’t be stopped from that position.
They will be so fearful from repeatedly getting flat out submitted so many times in a row they will begin to think “giving up my back or letting you mount has GOT to be better than THIS!”
Whether you’re a white belt who’d prefer to learn your cross side attacks RIGHT the FIRST time around or if you’re a belt of color who’d love nothing more than to make cross side the ultimate “Weaponized” position NOBODY can stop…
My “Ninja” Side Control Finishing System is exactly what you’ve been looking for.
If you like hearing training partners respond with ….
-How’d you do that?
-Can you show me that?
-Nobody’s EVER done that to me
Then this is the ONLY systematic approach to ATTACKING and FINISHING from Cross side (side control) you’ll every need.
Maynard James Keenan – Purple Belt
“Perfect Foundational Fundamental Jiu Jitsu”
Dan Hart – Purple Belt
“Henry’s Jiu-Jitsu was life changing”
Rob Wolf – Blue Belt
“Henry’s approach is completely different. Can’t endorse him enough”
Guillaume Duranton – Brown Belt
“Henry puts a microscope on every position & shows the tiny details to make the position always work.”
The “Ninja” Side Control Attakcs System:
– Discover how to ALWAYS have at least 1 if not TWO hands available to attack from cross side at all times
– See how to make your opponent SO uncomfortable from PRESSURE that he forgets (or even hopes) you’re going to attack him with a vengeance
– Understand the “next move” your opponent is going make BEFORE he makes it… so he becomes EASY to “trap” and FINISH every time from the cross side position
– See how effortlessly you can “chain together” your attacks so each attack forces a predictable response and automatically sets your opponent up for “the tap”
-and so MUCH MORE!… inside my “Ninja” Side Control Finishing System… How to FINISH like a SNIPER all day everyday!
Normal Hidden Jiu Jitsu Training System Tuition $97.99
YOUR VIP Price
Today ONLY $57
- Special Seminar Discount (attend any of my seminars in the next 12 months and get 10% off tuition)
- FREE Lifetime Membership Access (special offers, events,bonuses available only to you)
- PLUS Get Your Unannounced Bonus After You Claim YOUR Hidden Jiu Jitsu The “Ninja” Cross Side Attacks System… (this is just a special surprise from me… just to say thank you for your interest in the art I’ve dedicated my life to)
- The “Ninja” Cross Side Attacks System includes FIFTEEN modules where I share with you the concepts, ideas and functional principles of Controlling, Dominating & Finishing EVERYONE from Cross Side (aka side control)
“Here’s All You Really Need To Know About Rickson Gracie And His Opinion Of Henry Akins…”
“I studied at Rickson’s under Henry for 3 years, and here’s all you need to know about Rickson’s opinion of Henry, the depth of his understating of Rickson’s game and his ability to TEACH ALL of the most closely guarded secret aspects of Rickson’s Jiu Jitsu… Rickson could have chosen anyone in the Gracie family or anyone in his academy to take on the task of teaching Jiu Jitsu to his youngest son Kron. In my over 15 years in Jiu Jitsu I’ve heard a lot of things directly from Rickson’s own black belts about Rickson’s Academy and what happened behind closed doors. And the fact is this… there was nobody Rickson trusted more to pass HIS Jiu Jitsu on to Kron than Henry Akins”
– Sean Patrick Flanery, Black Belt, Hollywood, California
Some people call what I teach…
fundamentals” Some call it
“Basic” But the truth is “Hidden Jiu Jitsu” is all about…
Getting back to basics where LEVERAGE and SMARTS beats athletic, gifted and chemically enhanced 100% of the time. It’s time for us to TAKE BACK OUR JIU JITSU.
And now that you’re here I’ll be sharing with you my 20 years of experience that’s resulted directly from training full time in Los Angeles, California with the man the late great Grandmaster Helio Gracie used to call “Urso” (the bear)… My Instructor… Rickson Gracie. The man regarded as “the greatest Jiu Jitsu fighter of all time”.
For much of my adult life I’ve had the unique and enviable experience few could ever dream of. I’ve been side by side with Rickson Gracie on the mat training with him, instructing for him, helping him prepare for fights, defending the honor of his academy, teaching one of his sons and training endless hours with the other. I’ve spent more hours inside of more closed door, back room training sessions led and run by Rickson than any human being alive. Its well known that Rockson was Rickson’s oldest son. What’s not as well known is that Rockson was one of my very best friends and NOBODY trained with Rockson more than I did. I have been allowed into an inner sanctum of Rickson Gracie’s that most people only wonder and debate about in mat side chats after practice and debate about his “myth vs legend” status in online forums.
I remember hearing Kyra Gracie recount a story…
“When I was really small, I remember having asked Renzo [Gracie]: ‘Uncle, is Rickson everything they say he is?’ And the answer has stuck in my head since: ‘No. He’s much more.”
Here are 7 Reasons WHY You Should Believe Me & Trust That What I Call “Hidden Jiu Jitsu” Is NOT The Jiu Jitsu You Nor Your Training Partners (And Possibly Even Your Instructors) Are Familiar With…
- I’ve taken my training with Master Rickson DEAD SERIOUS from day one. The ONLY reason I left home and my mom and dad in Oklahoma with little more than the clothes on my back 19 years ago was to learn Gracie Jiu Jitsu from THE MAN himself. 19 years later I STILL take the Jiu Jitsu I learned from him DEAD SERIOUS
- It’s well known that Rickson did NOT give out black belts generously. It is and always has been one of the stingiest belt promoters in all of jiu jitsu. – I got my blue belt in 6 months. Faster than ANYONE under him EVER. – I got my purple belt in 2 years. Absolutley UNHEARD of for one of his students to advance to Purple Belt that quickly. – When he gave me my black belt NOBODY had received their black belt from Rickson FASTER than I did and to my knowledge that hasn’t changed
- It’s well documented that Rockson was Rickson’s oldest son who tragically died in 2000… Rockson was one of my very best friends. I was his PRIMARY training partner. Not a day goes by that I don’t think about him and miss him dearly.
- Coming up in jiu jitsu as one of Rockson’s best friends and with personal, direct & constant access to Rickson’s inner sanctum I can honestly say I’ve witnessed true “family secrets” that have NEVER been shared, exposed or discussed outside the family. NOW I’m sharing them with YOU
- I participated in and WON challenge matches even at WHITE belt, in Master RIckson’s academy fighting on his behalf and on the behalf of my teammates.
- As a blue belt I was already running warm ups and assisting higher ranked instructors at his academy and did so until he moved back to Brazil. I officially taught as a lead instructor for him starting in 2000 as one of his Brown belts
- I personally witnessed him REGULARLY dismantling visiting world class black belts and world champions. All those stories you hear about this guy, that guy and all the stuff that went down behind closed doors… more often than not I was one of the FEW eyewitnesses
What I’m sharing with you will NOT be second hand. It’s FIRST hand. Saw it with my own eyes. Felt it with my own hands. And I’ve taught it and continue to teach it EVERYDAY for well over a decade.Remember, “Hidden Jiu Jitsu” isn’t THEORY. It’s EXACTLY what Rickson taught to just a FEW of us. My love, appreciation and respect for the Gracie family knows no bounds. And I’ve yet to find someone who can explain to me IF there are no secrets and IF the information is all out there then HOW can you explain how Kron his son is the ONLY black belt under RIckson to make a major splash at the highest levels of jiu jitsu? The short answer is “you can’t.
Rickson’s core concept of DEFENSE was given to him by his father Helio. Helio’s entire game was based around being able to avoid and escape ANY attack, in ANY position, from ANY opponent at ANY time. The ability to stay safe at all times in all positions was priority #1 and NOBODY embodied this principle better than Rickson.
And when you see the details you’ll be #MINDBLOWN! Your training partners will shake their heads in frustration as you become completely UNSTOPPABLE with these “Hidden Jiu Jitsu” Systems & StrategiesLet’s Talk Soon,
Rickson Gracie Black Belt