In this video, I talk about what should always be a priority for you in your training, and why it's a good idea to develop your escapes and defenses first.
You will learn...
- Why you should train escapes and defenses first to reach the highest levels of skill in the shortest time possible
- The critical psychological advantage you gain when you become confident in your escapes and defenses [1:50]
- How developing your defenses and escapes will help you hold more dominant positions more regularly
- The secret weapon you’ll develop as a result of having solid defenses and escapes that will help every part of your game, weather you’re on the offensive and defensive. [3:44]
- How becoming proficient in escapes and defenses helps you to use less strength and conserve more energy, becoming relaxed in everything you do. [4:04]
- The one thing you need to know to be able to have confidence no matter who your opponent is [5:20]
- Why defenses and escapes...