4 Reasons Watching Videos Can Be Better Than Going To ClassAug 07, 2020
[Watch time: 8 minutes and 25 seconds.]
In today's video, you will learn...
- The 4 reasons watching videos can actually be better than going to class.
- Why I wish I had videos as I was learning Jiu-Jitsu in the 90s, even though I had access to who I consider to be the greatest of all time!
- The practical reason videos can be so beneficial that isn't often talked about (but everyone can agree with right away when it's pointed out) [1:08]
- The C-word that makes videos shine (hint: it's NOT Consistency... but has to do with it!)
- What videos have to do with one of the most studied advantages across all sports, that anyone can do anytime.
- "____ is the mother of skill". Find out why instructional videos help you shortcut one of the biggest challenges in developing high-level skill fast! [2:57]
- Exposure vs absorbing information... and why videos give you a decided advantage.
- How videos help you side step one of the most common problems, and biggest obstacles to progress, in Jiu-Jitsu (nobody escapes this if you train regularly). [4:38]
- Why videos offer you one of the biggest advantages you can ever have as a student of Jiu-Jitsu!!! (this might be the most important of all!) [6:06]
How would you like to achieve high-level skill in Jiu-Jitsu, improving faster than any of your peers week after week, without adding ANY extra gym time to your schedule? (Actually, I have many people who write in telling me they've gone light years past their buddies while going to class LESS!)
If you'd like to join in on the fun, and see proof this works for everyone, then click here to discover what's inside my advanced fundamentals program!