Henry Akins' Ultimate Armlocks Escape Course Is Here!
Here's what people are saying about Henry Akins' Hidden Jiu-Jitsu:
“If you take the time to master these escapes, and understand why they work, it won’t be long before you can’t remember the last time anyone caught you in an armlock.
You’ll be out of there before anyone knows what happened, like Houdini, and it will feel easy, because you'll be using leverage instead of strength.”
Key #1: Every attack in jiu-jitsu, including an armlock, is more complex than the defense.
The thing is, any time someone goes to attack you, there are multiple elements they need to finish the attack.
There’s closing the distance.
Creating a connection.
Getting into position to isolate the joint, or close the arteries, in the case of a choke.
In short, there are many links in the chain of a successful, or “complete” attack, from start to finish.
Key #2: Because every attack requires multiple steps to finish, if you can kill any one of the steps, or “links in the chain”, you can kill the whole attack. You can break the chain.
Thus, the defense or escape is ALWAYS easier than the attack.
That’s why so many great jiu-jitsu teachers talk about defenses and escapes being the foundation of jiu-jitsu.
Staying safe is not only more important than being able to attack, but it’s much more simple and easy.
Key #3: There are ways to kill the attack, at every step, that make things really easy for you, and really difficult for your opponent.
When it comes to arm locks, there’s always a set-up, and some movement(s) to isolate the joints, either the shoulder or the elbow.
I can show you how to take away the elements your opponents need to do this, at every step in the chain, so they pay a heavy price to get anywhere, and they will be constantly frustrated, until they feel like giving up.
Key #4: If you constantly frustrate your opponent, taking away what they need to finish, every time they go to attack, not only will they be wasting physical energy, but psychologically, more and more they will feel like just giving up.
Most people can’t handle failure. Especially repeated failure. Especially when they don’t understand how the hell you’re doing what you’re doing, and they’re confused.
Do you know how easy it is to turn the tables on someone when they are exhausted, frustrated so bad they feel desperate, and confused about what’s happening? Too easy. You won’t believe it ‘till you feel it.
Key #5: There are also ways to defend and escape that force your opponents down very narrow decision tunnels, so they’re trapped in a “heads you win, tails they lose” scenario.
By cutting off the different options they have, you can force them to take one you’re already prepared for.
I’ll show you all the details in the course.
That's all you really need to know to escape any armlock, so long as you can apply the knowledge.
Those are the 5 basic “truths” you need to understand, before you can master the escapes in this course.
But, after being on tour for some time now, I can confidently say not 1 in 1000 black belts seem to know how to apply these concepts to their game, even if they've heard them before.
Most of these concepts seem like common sense, on the surface. Some people even talk about them and “pay lip service”. But very few people know how to apply them effectively and efficiently. Fewer still know the hidden details that make it feel easy and effortless.
If you’d like me to walk you through how to apply each of these to the following armlocks, in a way that makes escaping and defending so easy your mind will be blown, then click the link below to discover the hidden details right now.
Here’s what’s covered in the course :
38 Videos Show You Every Hidden Detail To Apply These 5 Keys, And Make Your Armlock Escapes Nearly Effortless:
- Americana from the mount preliminary defense
- Americana from the mount secondary defense
- Americana from the mount (leg hook) bridge escape
- Americana from mount hip switch, escape to the back
- Americana from cross side escape
- Americana from bottom half guard escape
- Kimura from cross side flat, weight defense
- Kimura from cross side, blocking the leg and sitting up
- Kimura defense by grabbing the leg
- Kimura grip from cross side escape
- Kimura from north south escape
- Kimura from north south escape, arm bar transition
- Kimura from north south with the arm trapped, defense and escape
- Kimura from bottom half guard preliminary defense
- Kimura from bottom half guard leg grab escape
- Kimura from closed guard hip defense
- Kimura from closed guard defense and back take
- Kimura from closed guard late defense
- Straight armbar from cross side escape
- Arm lock from closed guard preliminary defense - posture
- Arm lock from closed guard, stacking defense
- Arm lock from guard with both legs over the head
- Arm lock from bottom with knee in between, pushing the knee to clear
- Belly down armlock escape
- Hitchhiker escape from armlock
- Armlock from mount Kimura grip
- Armlock from mount blocking the leg from coming in front of the face
- Arm lock escape by pulling elbow to the ground
- Arm lock escape from S-mount
- Arm lock escape from guard shoulder swallow
- Arm lock escape by clearing the head
- Arm lock escape by passing ankle between the legs
- Arm lock escape by bridging over
- Arm lock escape by sitting up and stacking
- Arm lock escape with both legs over the head
- Arm lock escape with both legs over the head, creating the wedge
- Arm lock escape with both legs over the body
- Ompalata escape
This course is designed to be as simple, easy and convenient as possible.
Get Lifetime Access To The Ultimate Armlocks Escapes Course Now!
P.S. - if you're skimming and just want to see what the offer is... for only $93, you get lifetime access to Henry Akin's personal Hidden Jiu-Jitsu library of all the videos, commentary, feedback, Q & A and future updates for the Ultimate Armlocks Escapes Course. Literally everything you will ever need to know to escape any Armlock like Harry Houdini.Click Here for Lifetime Access - No Monthly Fees - Unlimited Future Updates - Everything You Will EVER Need To Know About Escaping Chokes - For Only $92