Think you can escape the Soul Stealer? That’s what Mike Stewart Jr. thought too…
Click the play button below to see why Mike had to let Henry shave his beard off!
“How to quickly master the least understood, yet most powerful position in grappling and Jiu Jitsu.... The SOUL STEALER!”
44+ videos show you every last detail you’ll ever need to know, to “steal souls” left and right, even against people who are more skilled or in better shape than you.
But you don't want to wait on this, because if you do, you’ll be playing catch up with everyone else… just like all the people who’ve faced the Danaher Death Squad in competition, against their blitzkrieg of leg locks!
As soon as I started teaching the subtle details that make this so powerful to my students, that gave anyone who knew them the power to make scarf hold basically impossible to escape…
The stories began pouring in, and they keep pouring in every week.
And they all have a similar theme.
What all these stories have in common is, everyone is having massive success with this position, no matter how skilled their opponents are!!!
Here's what people are saying about the Hidden Jiu-Jitsu Soul Stealer!
"Usually submitting anybody I get in the position within... no more than 5 seconds or so."
“I attended Henry’s Scarf Hold seminar in Toronto and it not only blew my mind but also gave me what became one of my most effective Jiu-Jitsu positions.
I have had so much success catching everyone from blue to black belts that I actually stopped using it for a while because it was getting to easy to tap or control people!”
“Outweighed by more than 70lbs and I made him tap from pressure!!! At 5’6 155lbs you can imagine the look on people’s faces when I tap them from pressure using what I learned from Henry’s approach to the Scarf Hold. This material has totally changed my Jiu-Jitsu.”
Shawn Mozen, President of Agatsu and the foremost authority on Kettlebell training in Canada
But it gets even better...
But this course is even better than all that.
Here’s why: I’ve learned a lot since I first started teaching this position.
Much more than I’ve ever taught before, and much more than I taught any of my students before, who sent me their stories.
And in this course, there are 44+ videos, that go into every detail I’ve learned to make this position as powerful as possible.
These details have never been taught before with this amount of depth or detail.
And if you take the time to master each piece of each video, I guarantee you will know more about how to steal souls from scarf hold than anyone you are ever likely to fight.
Not only that, but it will be damn near impossible to escape, or for anyone to take your back, once you master the details in this course!!!
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” - Bruce Lee
If you are looking for a single winning strategy, a simple way for you to finish the fight fast… this is it.
Because there is something most champions know about strategy that everyone who wants to be a champion should understand immediately.
It is better to be very good at one thing, then to be mediocre at a very many things.
Here’s what I mean: George St. Pierre didn’t try to have a different takedown every fight.
He focused on and mastered the double leg.
And even champion wrestlers, who had spent their entire careers, and especially their pre-fight training camps, training to defend the double leg… couldn’t escape GSPs double leg takedown.
But this principle extends to strategy just as well as techniques.
For example, Dan Camarillo is known as “the arm hunter”, because he has developed the skill of finishing fights with armlocks, sometimes seemingly pulling them out of thin air, or else he never lets any obstacle stand in his way.
And because Dan focused on this, he has been wildly successful with this strategy in finishing fights.
So much so he earned a name for it.
So it goes with any technique, or any strategy in fighting.
And if you practice these hidden details to master this one position, even 100 times, you will be on your way to becoming an unstoppable juggernaut, stealing souls as you please.
I would be surprised if you didn’t make a name for yourself at your gym, and in your local competitions, by focusing on stealing souls.
If you’d like to have the ultimate trump card up your sleeve in any fight, a way to finish anyone, anytime, no matter how much more skilled, or how much better shape they are in… then this is the secret weapon you’re looking for.
Click the button below to make it so.
P.S. Here's something really important to think about on your Jiu-Jitsu journey, and one of the biggest revelations you can have in fighting strategy.
If you think about it, a black belt represents experience.
It represents years and years of refining your skills.
But that only means something when you're talking about skills you've actually practiced.
And in the case of scarf hold, even among black belts, this position is so underdeveloped in 99.999% of the Jiu-Jitsu population... most people are white belts at using AND defending scarf hold.
So even black belts, when they get caught in this position, become white belts at escaping!
In fact, it can become EVEN WORSE for black belts because of the psychology of what's happening.
When someone who assumes they have a certain amount of skill and knowledge, or even clout and a higher position on the totem pole... when they get caught by surprise like this, especially from a lower belt, or someone they feel is beneath them... they tend to panic.
And as you'll see in the course, when people panic while being caught in scarf hold, it accelerates the rate at which they run out of oxygen seemingly exponentially!
Every move they make, when panicking, becomes a bigger and bigger mistake, that robs them of more and more of their air supply, so they tap even faster!
Can you picture how good it would feel to know you have a secret weapon, a strategy you know will work, even against the best guys at your gym, who may be FAR more skilled than you?
And can you picture how much it will suck if you wait on this, until it's common knowledge, and you miss the boat on the chance to dominate while there's still such a big opportunity?
If you want to feel what it's like to have super powers in a fight, this is the best chance I can ever offer you.
And I've been around since the beginning of all of it.
So I mean it when I say: I promise you this won't last long.
The internet is making it possible for information to be absorbed on a larger scale, faster and faster every day.
The time is NOW.
Click below to reserve your spot before the competition does, and get the tactical advantage to STEAL SOULS!
But before you order now, check out this list of videos for exactly what's covered in the course!!!
- Entry Into Scarf Hold From
- Cross Side Escape
- Entry to Scarf Hold from Cross
- Side Head and Arm Control
- Entry Into Scarf Hold from
- Cross Side Elbow Pluck
- Entry Into Scarf Hold From The Mount Position
- Entry Into Scarf Hold From The Mount Position - Outtake
- Entry into Scarf Hold From Top Half Guard
- Entry into Scarf Hold From Top Half Guard - Outtake
- Entry Into Scarf Hold From the Knees - Stepping Across for the Takedown
- Entry Into Scarf Hold From the Knees - Grabbing the Head and Sliding into Position
- The Dan Hart Reversal From
- The Bottom of Cross Side
- The Dan Hart Reversal From The Bottom of Cross Side - Outtake
- Entry into Scarf Hold from Bottom Cross Side
- Entries into Scarf Hold from Standing Position
- Entries into Scarf Hold from Standing Position - Outtake
- Securing the Elbow for Scarf Hold even if The Opponent Tucks to Defend
- Securing the Elbow for Scarf Hold even if The Opponent Tucks to Defend - Outtake
- Controlling the Position - Pinching with the Elbow to Secure the Scarf Hold Position
- Controlling the Position - Pushing with the Legs to Flatten the Opponent Back Out
- Controlling the Position - Pushing with the Legs to Flatten the Opponent back Out - Outtake
- Controlling the Position - Relaxing the Upper Body and Dropping Weight to the Butt to Counter the Bridge
- Controlling the Position - Relaxing the Upper Body and Dropping Weight to the Butt to Counter the Bridge - Outtake
Controlling the Position - Pushing with the Legs when they try to Sit Up
- Controlling the Position - Collapsing the Frame by Driving Towards the Head
- Submissions - The Head and Arm Choke after Collapsing the Frame Defense
- Submissions - Body Compression if they Hook the Leg to try to Take the Back
- Creating Pressure from Scarf Hold - Putting Weight on your Opponent - Outtake
- Creating Pressure from Scarf Hold - Pulling with the Legs to Create more Pressure
- Creating Pressure from Scarf Hold - Lifting the Head
- Submissions - Wrist Lock
- Submissions - Wrist Lock on
- Straight Wrist (Fist) Defense
- Submissions - Arm Bar - Baseball Bat Break
- Submissions - Arm Bar - Baseball Bat Break - Outtake
- Submissions - Americana Lock with the Legs
- Submissions - Straight Arm Bar using the Lead Leg
- Submissions - Straight Arm Bar using the Rear Leg
- Submissions - Kimura with the Legs
- Submissions - Prying the Arm out from the Telephone or Pillow Defense
- Submissions - Prying the Arm out from the Telephone or Pillow Defense - Outtake
- Submissions - Kimura from the Body Grab
- Submissions - Hammer Fist Choke from Body Grab
- Breaking the Grips from the Body Grab
- Kimura from Body Grab - Outtake